Interdisciplinary Cooperation and Knowledge Creation Quality: A Perspective of Recombinatory Search
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Pang, C., Chen, H., Chi, N. and Li, Y. (2012), Interdisciplinary Cooperation and Knowledge Creation Quality: A Perspective of Recombinatory Search. Syst. Res.. doi: 10.1002/sres.2163
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 71132006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!