Interdisciplinary Cooperation and Knowledge Creation Quality: A Perspective of Recombinatory Search
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 115–126, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Pang, C., Chen, H., Chi, N. and Li, Y. (2014), Interdisciplinary Cooperation and Knowledge Creation Quality: A Perspective of Recombinatory Search. Syst. Res., 31: 115–126. doi: 10.1002/sres.2163
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- KPCEM. Grant Number: 09JZD0030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!