A Confluence of Third-Phase Science and Dialogic Design Science
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 414–429, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Bausch, K. C. and Flanagan, T. R. (2013), A Confluence of Third-Phase Science and Dialogic Design Science. Syst. Res., 30: 414–429. doi: 10.1002/sres.2166
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!