Self-cybernetics: Toward an integrated model of self-concept processes
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 19–32, March 1990
How to Cite
Sirgy, M. J. (1990), Self-cybernetics: Toward an integrated model of self-concept processes. Syst. Res., 7: 19–32. doi: 10.1002/sres.3850070102
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!