Accountability in social research: issues and debates. By Norma Romm. Published by Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York, 2001, 326 pp., ISBN 0 306 4654 7, £31.50
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Special Issue: Participatory Planning and Designing
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 386–387, July/August 2002
How to Cite
McIntyre, J. (2002), Accountability in social research: issues and debates. By Norma Romm. Published by Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York, 2001, 326 pp., ISBN 0 306 4654 7, £31.50. Syst. Res., 19: 386–387. doi: 10.1002/sres.492
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!