Learning to appreciate learning systems for environmental decision making: a ‘work-in-progress’ perspective
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Special Issue: Geoffrey Vickers 2004: Contemporary Applications and Changing Appreciative Settings
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 329–341, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Blackmore, C. (2005), Learning to appreciate learning systems for environmental decision making: a ‘work-in-progress’ perspective. Syst. Res., 22: 329–341. doi: 10.1002/sres.697
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!