Community resilience and contemporary agri-ecological systems: reconnecting people and food, and people with people
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 111–124, January/February 2008
How to Cite
King, C. A. (2008), Community resilience and contemporary agri-ecological systems: reconnecting people and food, and people with people. Syst. Res., 25: 111–124. doi: 10.1002/sres.854
- Issue online: 2 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!