Influence of Strain Rate, Temperature, Plastic Strain, and Microstructure on the Strain Rate Sensitivity of Automotive Sheet Steels
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 426–442, May 2013
How to Cite
Larour, P., Bäumer, A., Dahmen, K. and Bleck, W. (2013), Influence of Strain Rate, Temperature, Plastic Strain, and Microstructure on the Strain Rate Sensitivity of Automotive Sheet Steels. steel research int., 84: 426–442. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200099
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Research Fund for Coal and Steel of the European Community
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!