Representation of Oxidation Ability for Metallurgical Slags Based on the Ion and Molecule Coexistence Theory
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 347–375, March 2014
How to Cite
Yang, X.-m., Zhang, M., Zhang, J.-l., Li, P.-c., Li, J.-y. and Zhang, J. (2014), Representation of Oxidation Ability for Metallurgical Slags Based on the Ion and Molecule Coexistence Theory. steel research int., 85: 347–375. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200138
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 51174186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!