A New Method of Rail Head Hardening of Standard-Gauge Rails for Improved Wear and Damage Resistance
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 13–19, January 2013
How to Cite
Kuziak, R. and Zygmunt, T. (2013), A New Method of Rail Head Hardening of Standard-Gauge Rails for Improved Wear and Damage Resistance. steel research int., 84: 13–19. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200140
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!