Effect of Cooling Rates on the Second-Phase Precipitation and Proeutectoid Phase Transformation of a Nb–Ti Microalloyed Steel Slab
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 370–376, April 2013
How to Cite
Ma, F., Wen, G. and Wang, W. (2013), Effect of Cooling Rates on the Second-Phase Precipitation and Proeutectoid Phase Transformation of a Nb–Ti Microalloyed Steel Slab. steel research int., 84: 370–376. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200161
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M501289
- Hunan Province Science and Technology Plan Projects of China. Grant Number: 2012GK3165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!