A Thermodynamic Model for Representation Reaction Abilities of Structural Units in Full Composition Range of Fe–Si Binary Melts Based on the Atom–Molecule Coexistence Theory
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 784–811, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X.-m., Zhang, M., Li, P.-c., Li, J.-y. and Zhang, J. (2013), A Thermodynamic Model for Representation Reaction Abilities of Structural Units in Full Composition Range of Fe–Si Binary Melts Based on the Atom–Molecule Coexistence Theory. steel research int., 84: 784–811. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200181
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 51174186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!