The Effect of Na2O and K2O on the Partition Ratio of Phosphorus between CaO–SiO2–FetO–P2O5 Slag and Carbon-Saturated Iron
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Special Issue: MOLTEN2012
Volume 84, Issue 7, pages 687–694, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Zhu, C., Li, Y., Huang, X. and Chen, M. (2013), The Effect of Na2O and K2O on the Partition Ratio of Phosphorus between CaO–SiO2–FetO–P2O5 Slag and Carbon-Saturated Iron. steel research int., 84: 687–694. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200216
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20070488001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!