Characteristics of Alumina-Based Inclusions in Low Carbon Al-Killed Steel under No-Stirring Condition
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 878–891, September 2013
How to Cite
Yang, W., Wang, X., Zhang, L. and Wang, W. (2013), Characteristics of Alumina-Based Inclusions in Low Carbon Al-Killed Steel under No-Stirring Condition. steel research int., 84: 878–891. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200271
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- National Science and Technology Supporting Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAE03A13
- National Science Foundation China. Grant Number: 51274034
- High Quality Steel Consortium at University of Science and Technology Beijing (China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!