A Mathematical Model of the Solid Flow Behavior in a Real Dimension Blast Furnace: Effects of the Solid Volume Fraction on the Velocity Profile
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 10, pages 999–1010, October 2013
How to Cite
Safavi Nick, R., Tilliander, A., Jonsson, L. T. I. and Jönsson, P. G. (2013), A Mathematical Model of the Solid Flow Behavior in a Real Dimension Blast Furnace: Effects of the Solid Volume Fraction on the Velocity Profile. steel research int., 84: 999–1010. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200283
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!