Mineral Related CO2 and H2O Emissions during the Production of Metallurgical Coke
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1104–1109, November 2013
How to Cite
Gornostayev, S. S., Heikkinen, E.-P., Heino, J. J., Fabritius, T. M. J. and Härkki, J. J. (2013), Mineral Related CO2 and H2O Emissions during the Production of Metallurgical Coke. steel research int., 84: 1104–1109. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200296
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!