Adiabatic Carbon Rate of Alternative Ironmaking Processes to Produce Hot Metal
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Wang, L., Shen, F. and Lu, W. (2014), Adiabatic Carbon Rate of Alternative Ironmaking Processes to Produce Hot Metal. steel research int., 85: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/srin.201200339
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Northeastern University, China and McMaster University, Canada
- Department of Liaoning Science and Technology. Grant Number: NSFLN: 2011010429-401
- Tangshan Outstanding Science and Technology Co. Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!