Influence of Cohesive Zone Thickness on Gas Flow in Blast Furnace Analyzed by DEM-CFD Model Considering Low Coke Operation
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1146–1156, November 2013
How to Cite
Kon, T., Natsui, S., Matsuhashi, S., Ueda, S., Inoue, R. and Ariyama, T. (2013), Influence of Cohesive Zone Thickness on Gas Flow in Blast Furnace Analyzed by DEM-CFD Model Considering Low Coke Operation. steel research int., 84: 1146–1156. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300025
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!