Use of Cold Liquid Metal Models for Investigations of the Fluid Flow in the Continuous Casting Process
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Special Issue: Science and Technology of Steelmaking
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 1283–1290, August 2014
How to Cite
Timmel, K., Wondrak, T., Röder, M., Stefani, F., Eckert, S. and Gerbeth, G. (2014), Use of Cold Liquid Metal Models for Investigations of the Fluid Flow in the Continuous Casting Process. steel research int., 85: 1283–1290. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300034
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!