Crystal Plasticity FEM Study on the Influence of Crystallographic Orientation in Copper Single Crystals Subjected to Equal Channel Angular Pressing
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Special Issue: Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies
Volume 84, Issue 12, pages 1258–1266, December 2013
How to Cite
Deng, G., Tieu, A. K., Su, L., Lu, C., Zhu, H., Wei, P. and Liu, X. (2013), Crystal Plasticity FEM Study on the Influence of Crystallographic Orientation in Copper Single Crystals Subjected to Equal Channel Angular Pressing. steel research int., 84: 1258–1266. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300047
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Australia Research Council Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!