Hydrogen Softening in the Thin Plate of Microcrystalline 316L Stainless Steel
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 812–817, August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Shin, D., Kim, Y., Kim, D. W., Kim, S., Nam, W., Kim, Y.-S., Máthis, K. and Choe, H. (2013), Hydrogen Softening in the Thin Plate of Microcrystalline 316L Stainless Steel. steel research int., 84: 812–817. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300082
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2012-0005932
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2010-0005775
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2011-0001684
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093814
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!