These authors contributed equally to this work.
Microstructure Evolution in Aged UNS S82441 Duplex Stainless Steel
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 640–644, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Zhang, H., He, L., Han, D., Jiang, Y. and Li, J. (2014), Microstructure Evolution in Aged UNS S82441 Duplex Stainless Steel. steel research int., 85: 640–644. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300090
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51071049, 51131008, 51134010
- Shanghai First-class Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: S1201YLXK
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20123120120005
- foundation for fostering young teachers in higher education institutions of Shanghai. Grant Number: 51-13-303-103
- doctoral Starting Foundation of the university of Shanghai for Science and technology. Grant Number: 1D-10-303-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!