Production and Properties of 316L Stainless Steel Cellular Materials and Syntactic Foams
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 486–497, March 2014
How to Cite
Weise, J., Lehmhus, D., Baumeister, J., Kun, R., Bayoumi, M. and Busse, M. (2014), Production and Properties of 316L Stainless Steel Cellular Materials and Syntactic Foams. steel research int., 85: 486–497. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300131
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- German-Egypt Research Fund (GERF)
- International Büro of the BMBF. Grant Number: EGY 08/008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!