Theoretical Study of the Hydrogen Influence on Iron Oxides Reduction at the Blast Furnace Process
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 670–678, April 2014
How to Cite
Bernasowski, M. (2014), Theoretical Study of the Hydrogen Influence on Iron Oxides Reduction at the Blast Furnace Process. steel research int., 85: 670–678. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300141
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!