Creep-Induced Microstructure Evolution of Type 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel during Continuous Annealing Processing
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 756–770, May 2014
How to Cite
Park, H. and De Cooman, B. C. (2014), Creep-Induced Microstructure Evolution of Type 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel during Continuous Annealing Processing. steel research int., 85: 756–770. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300142
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!