Effect of Intercritical Annealing Time on Microstructure and Axial Mechanical Properties of TRIP Seamless Steel Tube
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 632–639, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Li, Y., Kong, X., Manabe, K.-i. and Wang, N. (2014), Effect of Intercritical Annealing Time on Microstructure and Axial Mechanical Properties of TRIP Seamless Steel Tube. steel research int., 85: 632–639. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300153
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Scientific Research Starting Foundation for Introduced Talents of Northeastern University, PR China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!