Microstructure-Based Modeling of Deformation in Steels Based on Constitutive Relationships from Micropillar Compression
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Special Issue: Multiscale Modeling
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 946–953, June 2014
How to Cite
Guo, E.-Y., Singh, S. S., Xie, H.-x., Williams, J. J., Jing, T. and Chawla, N. (2014), Microstructure-Based Modeling of Deformation in Steels Based on Constitutive Relationships from Micropillar Compression. steel research int., 85: 946–953. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300217
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- National Science Technology Major Project of the Ministry of Science Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011ZX04014-052, 2012ZX04012011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!