Approaches for a Fast Analysis System for Hot Rolling Processes
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Special Issue: Fast Algorithms for Forming Processes
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 1364–1368, September 2014
How to Cite
Graf, M. and Kawalla, R. (2014), Approaches for a Fast Analysis System for Hot Rolling Processes. steel research int., 85: 1364–1368. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300342
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG – Deutsche Forschungs-gemeinschaft)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!