An Experimental and Thermodynamic Study of Non-Metallic Inclusions in High Si Stainless Steels Regarding Clogging During Casting
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 10, pages 1410–1417, October 2014
How to Cite
Roos, E., Karasev, A. and Jönsson, P. G. (2014), An Experimental and Thermodynamic Study of Non-Metallic Inclusions in High Si Stainless Steels Regarding Clogging During Casting. steel research int., 85: 1410–1417. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300368
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- The Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA)
- Swedish Steel Producers' Association (Jernkontoret)
- Hugo Carlsson‘s Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!