Microstructure and Texture of Strip Cast Grain-Oriented Silicon Steel after Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Hot Rolling
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Steel Research International
Volume 85, Issue 10, pages 1477–1482, October 2014
How to Cite
Song, H.-Y., Lu, H.-H., Liu, H.-T., Li, H.-Z., Geng, D.-Q., Misra, R. D. K., Liu, Z.-Y. and Wang, G.-D. (2014), Microstructure and Texture of Strip Cast Grain-Oriented Silicon Steel after Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Hot Rolling. steel research int., 85: 1477–1482. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300385
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50734001, 51004035, 51174059, 51374002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: N120407009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!