This paper is based on a presentation at the 28the ASK Umformtechnik symposium on 7th and 8th March 2013 in Aachen, Germany.
Online Visualization during Open Die Forging and Optimization of Pass Schedules**
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Steel Research International
Special Issue: Fast Algorithms for Forming Processes
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 1348–1354, September 2014
How to Cite
Rosenstock, D., Recker, D., Franzke, M., Hirt, G., Sommler, D., Steingießer, K.-J., Tewes, A., Rech, R., Gehrmann, B., Kirchhoff, S. and Lamm, R. (2014), Online Visualization during Open Die Forging and Optimization of Pass Schedules**. steel research int., 85: 1348–1354. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300396
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!