Formation and Properties of Mixed Ferritic–Martensitic Microstructures in the Air-Hardening Steel LH800
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Special Issue: Fast Algorithms for Forming Processes
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 1340–1347, September 2014
How to Cite
Grydin, O., Nuernberger, F., Zou, Y., Schaper, M. and Brosius, A. (2014), Formation and Properties of Mixed Ferritic–Martensitic Microstructures in the Air-Hardening Steel LH800. steel research int., 85: 1340–1347. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300420
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: SCHA 1489/9, TE 508/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!