The Hot Strength of Industrial Cokes – Evaluation of Coke Properties that Affect Its High-Temperature Strength
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 1608–1619, December 2014
How to Cite
Haapakangas, J. A., Uusitalo, J. A., Mattila, O. J., Gornostayev, S. S., Porter, D. A. and Fabritius, T. M. J. (2014), The Hot Strength of Industrial Cokes – Evaluation of Coke Properties that Affect Its High-Temperature Strength. steel research int., 85: 1608–1619. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300450
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Finnish Metals and Engineering Competence Cluster (FIMECC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!