Universal Secondary Cooling Structure for Round Blooms Continuous Casting of Steels in Various Diameters
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
How to Cite
Long, M., Dong, Z., Sheng, J., Chen, D. and Chen, C. (2014), Universal Secondary Cooling Structure for Round Blooms Continuous Casting of Steels in Various Diameters. steel research int.. doi: 10.1002/srin.201300457
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: cstc2013jcyjA50005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 51374260
- China National Heavy Machinery Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Pangang Group Chengdu Steel & Vanadium Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!