About Electrical Properties of Chromite Pellets – Effect of Reduction Degree
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 121–128, February 2015
How to Cite
Heikkilä, A. M., Pussinen, J. H., Mattila, O. J. and Fabritius, T. M. J. (2015), About Electrical Properties of Chromite Pellets – Effect of Reduction Degree. steel research int., 86: 121–128. doi: 10.1002/srin.201400023
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- Outokumpu Stainless Oy
- Outotec Oyj
- Rautaruukki Oyj
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (TEKES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!