Influence of B2O3 and TiO2 on Viscosity of Titanium-Bearing Blast Furnace Slag
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 386–390, April 2015
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Bian, L. and Liang, Z. (2015), Influence of B2O3 and TiO2 on Viscosity of Titanium-Bearing Blast Furnace Slag. steel research int., 86: 386–390. doi: 10.1002/srin.201400039
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51374267
- Chongqing Research Program of Basic Research and Frontier Technology. Grant Number: cstc2013jcyjA90007
- Research Foundation of Chongqing University of Science & Technology. Grant Number: CK2014B16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!