Effects of MnO and CaO/SiO2 Mass Ratio on Phase Formations of CaOAl2O3MgOSiO2CrOx Slag at 1673 K and PO2=10−10 atm
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
steel research international
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 391–399, April 2015
How to Cite
Shu, Q., Luo, Q., Wang, L. and Chou, K. (2015), Effects of MnO and CaO/SiO2 Mass Ratio on Phase Formations of CaOAl2O3MgOSiO2CrOx Slag at 1673 K and PO2=10−10 atm. steel research int., 86: 391–399. doi: 10.1002/srin.201400117
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China NSFC. Grant Number: 51174018
- State Key Laboratory of Advance Metallurgy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!