Using entertainment media to inform student affairs teaching and practice related to leadership
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Student Services
Special Issue: Using Entertainment Media in Student Affairs Teaching and Practice
Volume 2004, Issue 108, pages 61–70, Winter 2004
How to Cite
McMahon, T. R. and Bramhall, R. (2004), Using entertainment media to inform student affairs teaching and practice related to leadership. New Directions for Student Services, 2004: 61–70. doi: 10.1002/ss.142
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!