Designing and Implementing Multicultural Initiatives: Guiding Principles
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Student Services
Special Issue: Creating Successful Multicultural Initiatives in Higher Education and Student Affairs
Volume 2013, Issue 144, pages 5–15, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Watt, S. K. (2013), Designing and Implementing Multicultural Initiatives: Guiding Principles. New Directions for Student Services, 2013: 5–15. doi: 10.1002/ss.20064
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!