Who I Am Is the Text. Who I Become Is the Purpose
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Student Services
Special Issue: Creating Successful Multicultural Initiatives in Higher Education and Student Affairs
Volume 2013, Issue 144, pages 47–55, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Arbisi-Kelm, H., Clay, J. P., Lin, M. M., Horikawa, R., Clifton, W. H. and Kapani, S. (2013), Who I Am Is the Text. Who I Become Is the Purpose. New Directions for Student Services, 2013: 47–55. doi: 10.1002/ss.20068
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!