International Experiences for Student Affairs Educators: There Is a World of Professional Development Opportunities Out There
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Student Services
Special Issue: Undergraduate Global Education: Issues for Faculty, Staff, and Students
Volume 2014, Issue 146, pages 23–31, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Schuh, J. H. (2014), International Experiences for Student Affairs Educators: There Is a World of Professional Development Opportunities Out There. New Directions for Student Services, 2014: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/ss.20087
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!