Role of the surgeon as a variable in the treatment of rectal cancer
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Seminars in Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: New Directions in Rectal Surgery: Conservative Surgery for Rectal Cancer
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 329–335, December 2000
How to Cite
Hermanek, P. and MD, P. J. H. (2000), Role of the surgeon as a variable in the treatment of rectal cancer. Semin. Surg. Oncol., 19: 329–335. doi: 10.1002/ssu.3
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!