A comparison of a traditional geostatistical regression approach and a general Gaussian process approach for spatial prediction
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 228–239, 2014
How to Cite
Leung, S. and Cooley, D. (2014), A comparison of a traditional geostatistical regression approach and a general Gaussian process approach for spatial prediction. Stat, 3: 228–239. doi: 10.1002/sta4.57
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!