Part I see Stärke 29 (1977), 99.
Preparation of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Part II. Dehydration of Fructose in a Tube Reactor Using Polyethyleneglycol as Solvent†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1977 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 172–176, 1977
How to Cite
Kuster, B. F. M. and Laurens, J. (1977), Preparation of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Part II. Dehydration of Fructose in a Tube Reactor Using Polyethyleneglycol as Solvent. Starch/Stärke, 29: 172–176. doi: 10.1002/star.19770290507
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!