The Dehydration of Fructose Towards 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Using Activated Carbon as Adsorbent
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 90–96, 1992
How to Cite
Vinke, P. and van Bekkum, H. (1992), The Dehydration of Fructose Towards 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Using Activated Carbon as Adsorbent. Starch/Stärke, 44: 90–96. doi: 10.1002/star.19920440303
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1991
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO/SON)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!