Production of Trehalose from Starch by Maltose Phosphorylase and Trehalose Phosphorylase from a Strain of Plesiomonas
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 21–26, 1997
How to Cite
Yoshida, M., Nakamura, N. and Horikoshi, K. (1997), Production of Trehalose from Starch by Maltose Phosphorylase and Trehalose Phosphorylase from a Strain of Plesiomonas. Starch/Stärke, 49: 21–26. doi: 10.1002/star.19970490106
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!