The Relationship Between Wheat Flour and Starch Pasting Properties and Starch Hydrolysis: Effect of Non-starch Polysaccharides in a Starch Gel System
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 23–33, No. 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Brennan, C. S., Suter, M., Luethi, T., Matia-Merino, L. and Qvortrup, J. (2008), The Relationship Between Wheat Flour and Starch Pasting Properties and Starch Hydrolysis: Effect of Non-starch Polysaccharides in a Starch Gel System. Starch/Stärke, 60: 23–33. doi: 10.1002/star.200700670
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!