Colour online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Facile preparation of sago starch esters using full factorial design of experiment†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 590–597, August 2012
How to Cite
Soetaredjo, F. E., Ismadji, S., Huynh, L. H., Kasim, N. S., Tran-Thi, N. Y., Ayucitra, A. and Ju, Y.-H. (2012), Facile preparation of sago starch esters using full factorial design of experiment. Starch/Stärke, 64: 590–597. doi: 10.1002/star.201100169
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!