Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Effect of processing conditions on producing a reactive derivative from β-cyclodextrin with itaconic acid†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 794–802, October 2012
How to Cite
Nazi, M., Malek, R. M. A. and Moghadam, M. B. (2012), Effect of processing conditions on producing a reactive derivative from β-cyclodextrin with itaconic acid. Starch/Stärke, 64: 794–802. doi: 10.1002/star.201100182
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!