Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 3 in colour.
Milling of rice grains: The roles of starch structures in the solubility and swelling properties of rice flour†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Starch - Stärke
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 631–645, August 2012
How to Cite
Hasjim, J., Li, E. and Dhital, S. (2012), Milling of rice grains: The roles of starch structures in the solubility and swelling properties of rice flour. Starch/Stärke, 64: 631–645. doi: 10.1002/star.201100204
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0985694, LP0990769
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!